You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Laserfiche Installer settings page missing new endpoints

asked on August 5

I am working with the Laserfiche Installer after our network team opened the firewall to the new endpoints.  I was able to update my Installer to Launcher 12.0.2607.970; Installer 12.0.2607.1777.  When I went into the settings page to verify my Firewall/Proxy Information, it was successful but I noticed that the new endpoint locations are missing:

 

0 0

Replies

replied on August 5

Hi Craig,

Which new endpoints are you referring to?

Both endpoints already appear to be listed:

  • https://d3hop2pwjyql7m.cloudfront.net (New)
  • https://laserfiche-support-site-bucket.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com (New)

Reference: Laserfiche Installer Client Update - Laserfiche Answers

 

1 0
replied on August 6

According to this Answers Post there are now five endpoints

0 0
replied on August 6

We list 5 because we're in the process of changing which CDN is being used for the installer. The latest version of the installer (currently 12.0.2607.1777, but applicable to future versions as well) only needs the ones listed in the screenshot. Older versions need both the old and new cloudfront locations because they're only aware of the old one ( https://d1oywsbnq10fc4.cloudfront.net) and will get redirected to the new one. 

2 0
replied on August 6

OK thanks.  It wasn't apparent from the answers post that the new endpoints were replacing the previous ones.

0 0
replied on August 7

Yeah, I know. We're adjusting the documentation to make it clearer which ones are legacy and which ones are needed going forward. 

2 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.