You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

creating a silent install for laserfiche 12

asked 8 hours ago

Hello - I have been reading and trying to decipher many of these powershell scripts that run the LFGET.exe in silent mode for end users.

I have about 150 computers that I want to update Laserfiche to 12 by way of EndPoint central and silent installation.  I have tried many different powershell scripts and each one when I run it gets an error that the powershell script is not correct.  I have tried using the laserfiche Installer whitepage and also a few of the powershell scripts published to this site.  I just can't get this to work in my environment.

 

Any help would be appreciated.  

0 0

Replies

replied 7 hours ago
0 0
replied 6 hours ago

I have read all of those and I am still getting an error with the Powershell script.  I am not by any means a programmer and am just wondering what I am doing wrong.  I had attached the original script in my original post.  

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.