You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Enhancement Request: Update Error if AppPool Identity Doesn't Have Rights

asked on August 20 • Show version history

After upgrading to the latest of Laserfiche Forms 12, when I browsed to /FormsConfig I received an error message that said that ""Login failed for user 'DOMAIN\SERVERNAME$'.". It didn't give any information if that was the Windows Service or the IIS App Pool. I found that it was the App Pool and updated the Identity and it worked, but it would have been nice if the error message mentioned what it was referring to.

2 0

Replies

replied on August 24 • Show version history

Agree! If we could get a prompt the exact same way as the 2 Forms services currently do, that would be great. Or just don't clear it out if possible and leave the existing config to avoid the additional steps. 

0 0
replied on August 24

This error message is not controlled by Forms so I'm afraid we cannot enhance it.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.