You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

feature request for Forms

asked on August 13

I'd like to make two requests in Forms:

1. A section be added to forms designer for ongoing notes.  think of it as a change log for the person/s making changes to Forms. Notes that can be used to track changes and why they where made, who asked for them etc.
2. More versatile Annotation notes within the process diagram like choice of colored note background, ability to add hyperlinks, etc...

4 0

Replies

replied on August 18

Hi Marce,

I've shared the feature request among the Forms dev team, we will look into your use case and convert it to feasible work item but there is no timeline I can share now.

1 0
replied on August 13

Good idea. I have been adding a form titled "change log" to each process but it would be nice to have it there by default.

0 0
replied on August 13
0 0
replied on August 17 • Show version history

A hidden CustomHTML field will capture whatever you want on a form. Add text in design mode to your hearts content.

While Zach works on a Laserfiche version of that :)

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.