You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Error: A newer version of Laserfiche Installer is already installed

asked on July 31

Hello.  I searched for this error but couldn't find it listed.  Currently on 11.0.2305.274 and downloaded the latest V12 installer.  When I extract and run the autorun, I get the following error and I cannot proceed.  I do not have any other installers in the folder.

Can someone help with this error?

 

Thank you in advance.

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on July 31

Do you see the Laserfiche Installer listed in Programs & Features?

0 0
replied on July 31

I do.  Thank you for pointing that out to me.  Not sure how it got installed, but yes it is there.  I ran it and it allowed me to get to the installer screen.  Thanks again!

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.