You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Audit Trail Reporting Page is Empty

asked on May 11

I updated 2 of our Audit Trail implementations today. One worked great, but on the second one, when I go to the reporting page (not configuration) it comes back blank. This is happening for all users. If I go to the Configuration page everything is configured as expected and there are no errors or warnings in the Event Viewer logs. What would cause the page to be empty?

0 0

Replies

replied on May 11

Is it browser specific?  Last time I something similar it occurred in LF11 it was a chromium bug that required a patch.  For that issue you could force a redraw if you resized the browser window.  I've also had a LF11 case where the Windows feature 'Static Content' under Commont HTTP Features was not enabled for some reason and enabling it allowed Audit Trail to function normally again.  Not sure if those same 'fixes' help you for LF12 though.

0 0
replied on May 11 • Show version history

Hi Shawn, the browser doesn't matter nor does trying in Incognito/In-Private mode.

0 0
replied on May 11

Interestingly enough, if I try it from the server it fails. If I try it from my machine it works.

0 0
replied on May 11

We recently identified a bug in Audit Trail that has the similar symptom. The cause is that Audit Trail cannot recognize the time zone provided by browser. It is likely that browser adjust time zone according to geo location, leading to the unrecognized time zone. So disabling geo location in browser may be a workaround. For Edge, you can add Audit Trail site to the geo location not allowed list.

0 0
replied on May 12 • Show version history

I have tried your suggestion and it did not resolve the issue.

In DevTools I am seeing the following error (not sure if it's related or not):

app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:57 Uncaught ReferenceError: Cannot access 'Gn' before initialization
    at py (app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:57:91046)
    at app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:57:91007
    at app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:1:23
    at app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:72:24516
py @ app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:57
(anonymous) @ app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:57
(anonymous) @ app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:1
(anonymous) @ app?v=a03oaP52RD7yG5LRhatrQ3bxrrhxqDRKaw-L4h7EQZ41:72

1 0
replied on May 12

Blake, please record a HAR file and send it to Support so we can confirm it's the same issue Jiajun mentioned above. 

1 0
replied on May 12 • Show version history

I think this is the same issue according to info we have so far. Unfortunately, there is no easy workaround. I think a support case is appropriate to proceed.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.