You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Where are the dealer demo license keys?

asked on February 18

I am trying to active my LF 12 VMWare. I am a Ricoh Design Architect and need to demo LF on Prem. Per the Start here document in the VM image. "Under the Primary Licenses section, find the “Dealer Demo – Rio Package” key (Product Root SD7). Copy the activation key."  I can not find the Primary License or Dealer Demo section of the support site.

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER
replied on February 18

Activation Keys are located on the LF Support Site under the Activation Keys page.

3 0
replied on February 18

Thank you.

 

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.