You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Can't Access the June 8th KB Articles for LF 11

asked on June 9, 2021 • Show version history

I noticed on the Laserfiche 11 download package there were updates included with it from June 8th and there are links to KB articles, but when I click the links they give me a 404 error page, with the exception of the Directory Server one.

0 0

Replies

replied on June 9, 2021

It looks like I can now access all of the KB articles except for the Web Client one.

0 0
replied on June 9, 2021

Yes, sorry about that, they'll all pop in by the end of the day.

0 0
replied on June 10, 2021

Looks like I'm still not able to access this one: Updated Web Client installation with fixes described in KB1014300.

0 0
replied on June 11, 2021

Still getting a 404 for the web client installation KB article:

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.