You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Adding additional action button to user task

asked on March 31, 2017 • Show version history

Is the any way to add an additional action button to a user task? Currently, there are 3 action buttons listed, but we need to add a 4th button.

 

2 0

Replies

replied on May 12, 2017

I bring back this to the team, we will consider adding support for more buttons in the future version.

3 0
replied on May 12, 2017

See this feature request also.

1 0
replied on March 31, 2017

I don't believe this is possible. I know you can do something similar by creating a field and then evaluation the option from the field. I understand it would be nice to have the additional buttons. I would have to check if something changed for version 10.2.

0 0
replied on October 19, 2018

I need this too! It's not in Ver. 10.2.

0 0
replied on January 6, 2023

Forms 11 Update 3 has added support for more action buttons on user tasks.

You can see other changes of Forms 11 Update 3 from  https://support.laserfiche.com/kb/1014413/list-of-changes-for-laserfiche-forms-11-update-3 and get Forms 11 Update 3 from Laserfiche 11 package  https://support.laserfiche.com/kb/1014263/software-versions-and-fixes-included-in-the-laserfiche-11-download-package. 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.