You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Can Public Portal connect to multiple Avante repositories

asked on February 22, 2017 • Show version history

We have a customer who has an Avante system, with Starter (15 user) Public Portal.  They are considering adding a second repository to their system.

 

If they add an additional repository for Avante, will the Public Portal be able to connect to that second repository?  I know that it can in a Rio environment (as long as the repositories are on the same server), but I'm not sure if that's also the case with Avante.

 

Thanks,

Mike

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 22, 2017

Yes, you will just add each repository in the WebLink Administrator utility with the server and repository name

1 0

Replies

replied on February 22, 2017

If I remember correctly, Public Portal is configured on a per-server basis, so all repositories on that server should be accessible via Web Link. I believe you will need to add each repository via the Web Link configuration utility.

Has been a while for me though, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.