You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Is there a more up to date list of current versions and updates?

asked on November 15, 2016 • Show version history

Hi guys,

The "Current Release Versions of Laserfiche Products..." page is dated August 17th, is there a more up to date listing that includes hotfixes and updates such as Update 3 for Forms 10.1 and anything else that's been released since August?

Thanks,

Mike

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on November 16, 2016

Hi Mike,

KB 1012113 has been updated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards

1 0

Replies

replied on November 15, 2016

Hi Mike,

 

   Have you tried the support site at https://support.laserfiche.com/search?q=Laserfiche&category=Downloads&page=1&byDate=false?

 

Thanks,

Michael

0 0
replied on November 27, 2016

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see the notifications on the responses to this post.  I do use the downloads site you referenced, thanks, but it's more for making sure I've got the latest hotfixes or service packs.

Thanks,

Mike

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.