You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

CPP

Questions and Feedback for CPP Courses

• Answered
    So I have gathered that this exam is notorious from around the community. For both my attempts I took ample time to prepare and study all available resources. I completed all other...
    Profile image
  • Since last week I can’t login to the CPP site, when we select the option from the Laserfiche website we get the error ‘Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page. Refreshing t...
    Profile image
  • Join us on July 31st at 10am PT for #LaserficheSpark, a live, one-hour video broadcast that will showcase industry trends and introduce the latest developments in @Laserfiche softw...
    Profile image
  • Answered
    Hi, I can see that there is a new CPP course 'System Administration III' that is available as part of a Platinum course track. I was wondering if there was more information on t...
    Profile image
  • Hi Guys,   I want to start a thread to outline things within the CPP's that need correcting, anyone can add things to this but need to record this info somewhere.   Get...
    Profile image
  • I think it would be great if there is an option to link CPP certifications to LinkedIn , and LaserFicheCPP provide LinkedIn Certification Authentication.
    Profile image
  • hi all, i am always facing fatal error when finishing a cpp tutorial lesson making me rewatch the same video several times. does anybody have had the same problem ? how can i...
    Profile image
  • I recently took one of my CPP exams 2 days ago, i did fail this exam, but it's still not posted yet under exam results. Any idea how long it takes for results to be posted? I expec...
    Profile image
  • I am trying to access the CPP site and am getting a "This site cannot be reached" message.
    Profile image
  • Answered
    I have signed up to a course but I am unable to access it.  CPP keeps saying that I have not enrolled in any courses.  Our account Manager also tried with my account but was unable...
    Profile image
  • Going through Capture 1 course. Took the mid-course quiz and was utterly shocked to find out that Universal Capture is a service that must be purchased and is not a way to capture ...
    Profile image
  • Answered
    I can't access the Courses site (https://elearning.laserfiche.com/myaccount) through the "Go to my Courses" link on the CPP page. I get a "Sorry, an error occurred while loading th...
    Profile image
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this questions but I'm having issues with this page, https://www.laserfiche.com/cpp/examresult , not giving me the most recent result...
    Profile image
  • Hello,   I initially took the Laserfiche Administrator 1 course to work towards becoming gold certified. I noticed that now there is a System Administrator 1 course that repl...
    Profile image
  • For those of us who have been using Laserfiche for a few years, it would be nice if there was a way for us to take the certification exam before having to watch all of the videos f...
    Profile image

Sign in to ask a question.