You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Record Series Utility

asked on June 2, 2016 • Show version history

Is there any known issues with the record Series Utility not being able to import the record Series using an Excel file - either .xlsx or .xls that was created or modified with Office 2016 and Laserfiche version 9.2.1.635?  If so are there any work arounds?  I am getting the generic error "Error occurred during record series import."  I have used this file before successfully and even when I tried to use some other files which were not altered or opened with Office 2016  I get the same resulting error.  Using the utility version 8.3

0 0

Replies

replied on June 7, 2016

what are the details of the error that you are getting? 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.