You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

asked on May 6, 2016 • Show version history

I just installed Web Access 10.1 and am attempting to scan using Universal Capture from a workstation.  When the Scan Source comes up and I choose Universal Capture I get the following error Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. When I look at the details it says "Value cannot be null."  I saw another article with this error message that was for version 9.x I followed that by deleting 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Laserfiche\9.1\BPImageWrapper91.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Laserfiche\Batch Processor\BPInterfacesClient.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Laserfiche\Batch Processor\BPObjectsClient91.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Laserfiche\Batch Processor\BPOCRClientWrapper90.dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Laserfiche\Batch Processor\BPPageFixClient91.dll

and repairing the installation but that didn't help.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks,
Sandy

0 0

Replies

replied on May 10, 2016

Hey Sandy, 

 

I recommend opening up a case with our Support team so we can better troubleshoot your issue. Please reproduce the issue again, and get a ZIP of the files under 'C:\ProgramData\Laserfiche\Laserfiche Scanning\Errors'. 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.