You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Workflow 10.1

asked on May 5, 2016 • Show version history

Is it possible to attach multiple documents in one email in 10.1 version of workflow please?

 

Thanks

Priya

0 0

Replies

replied on May 5, 2016

Yes, you have been able to for awhile now.

0 0
replied on May 6, 2016

Thanks. I have 5 documents that I find in a search activity. When I use foreach loop, it send multiple emails. How do u get it to send 1 email with all 5 documents attached please?

0 0
replied on May 6, 2016

There is no Workflow 10.1, the latest version is 10. Search results cannot be attached to a single email at this time. You can only email out Web Access URLs to them.

0 0
replied on May 6, 2016

Ok, thanks.

 

Priya

0 0
replied on May 24, 2016

I have done this for one of my clients by assigning a filed with a number that was incremented to each document from the first search and then doing individual searches for each number and attaching these searches in the email.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.