You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Create LF Forms from PDF Forms

asked on April 20, 2016 • Show version history

Are there any plan to add a feature to LF Forms where it can automatically build form based on a PDF Form automatically?

0 0

Replies

replied on April 21, 2016

Good Afternoon,

 

We are seeing other E-Form vendors trying to sell their products with a feature that can take a customers existing PDF Forms and convert them into an E-form with minimal work. This is enticing to a customer that already has 30+ PDF forms already in use. This feature would save them time when building out these less complex forms. Please let me know if this makes sense. Thank you!

 

2 0
replied on April 21, 2016

Thanks for your explanation, I will bring this feature request to the product team. 

0 0
replied on April 22, 2016

We have the case for this.

We have a large number of HR, Benefits, Payroll, Student forms that we have invested a lot of time and effort creating in PDF. We would like to bring these PDF documents into LF forms without re-creating from a blank canvas. It would be nice if LF forms have an import from PDF capability.

I attended a Laserfiche Forms/Workflow training yesterday in Walnut Creek, CA. I mentioned this in the class and everyone agrees that this is a good enhancement. : )

 

 

1 0
replied on April 19, 2018

It's been awhile since I post this question. I would like to know if there has been any track to this enhancement request. Thanks!

 

Lydia Cabrera

1 0
replied on April 20, 2016

Can you give us more detail for this feature request? What the use case of it?

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.