You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Move decimal point location

asked on March 8, 2016

Is there a way to move a decimal point for a value in a field in Quick Fields? I would like to move the decimal point to the left 3 places for a particular field.  


For example, if the number is originally 123.456 I would like it to change to .123456

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on March 8, 2016 • Show version history

You can do this with Token Formatting, using the specifier for "number scaling". 

Here's how it would work for your example:

If that's a bit hard to see, the formatting I used was
   #,.######

 

You can play around with the number of #'s to adjust how many decimal places are shown, etc. 

2 0

Replies

replied on March 8, 2016

Divide the number by 1000?

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.