You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

DownloadEntryActivity

asked on February 16, 2016 • Show version history

I'm working on Automating the process of downloading an entry from Laserfiche to Windows as a PDF although the entry may be images.

I ran across the Laserfiche.Workflow.Activities.DownloadEntryActivity in a script and thought that might work. However, I need help understanding it's capabilities. I cannot find any documentation.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 0

Replies

replied on February 16, 2016

I'm not sure what script you would've seen that in, but there is a Download Electronic Document activity in Workflow. It does not convert images to PDFs, it just downloads the electronic component of the entry if one exists.

0 0
replied on February 16, 2016

I looked at that in the toolbox but I don't see an option of where to save it to.

 

0 0
replied on February 16, 2016

At this time, it's saved in the Workflow server's temp file. What I was trying to say, though, is that it does not do what you asked for since there is no PDF conversion.

0 0
replied on February 29, 2016

Can you give me an idea of the "temp" file's location? How long does it stay there?

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.