You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Values in PDF Invisible until Rendered as Pages or Flattened

asked on January 21, 2016 • Show version history

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with PDFs used for the PDF Filler activity in Workflow.

(please excuse the grammar; it's been a log day!)

I've attached the PDF in question.

The fields in the PDF generated through Workflow, look blank. However, the values become visible if i run "Generate Pages" through LF or if I create PDF with the Workflow option "Merge the field content into the image."

I suspect this is a version conflivct issue. I'm using Workflow 9.2.0.167 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015.006.300.33.

Has anyone else had this problem?

-Ben

ESPVSE.v1.2.pdf (554.78 KB)
0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on January 21, 2016

Please confirm that the "Align field data" option is enabled in the "Fill Out PDF Form" activity as specified in KB 1013294

0 0

Replies

replied on January 21, 2016

(if you downloaded the previous sample, it was the wrong one)

replied on January 21, 2016

Yep, that worked.
Thanks!

I search for "invisible" and couldn't find the information. Seaching for "not visible" worked. I'll try to be more creative with my search terms but thanks for the prompt assistance.

-Ben

 

0 0
replied on June 6, 2018

I am actually having the same exact issue with a fillable PDF currently in 10.3 and the settings above don't correct the issue.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.