You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

How to fill out pdf with multiple values going into one field?

asked on January 18, 2016 • Show version history

I'm using the Fill out PDF Form to input data from a form into a pdf. Everything is working, except when the user inputs multiple values form a table within the form. How do I go about adding all the inputs into one field? I can have several Lot Numbers going into this field: 

Right now I have it set up under the "Individual" tab, but I'm thinking I may need to use the "Table" tab, but I'm not sure exactly what to do.

I'm unable to create a pattern for just the field needed (untitled 2). Does anyone know how to get this working?

 

Thanks,

 

0 0

Replies

replied on January 25, 2016

One way you can use multi-value tokens in a single value field in a PDF is to apply an index and select a delimiter in the Token Editor dialog – refer to the posts here and here for example   

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.