You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Posted to Laserfiche Lounge

Custom Map button in Laserfiche Client

asked on December 29, 2015 • Show version history

Hi All,

Has anyone created a custom button in the LF Client that opens a map?

I have custom button in docviewer but cannot get arcgis map to appear(works in WPF control

but not in LF Client).  I am using SDK CAT.

 

Thanks in advance,

Mona

0 0

Replies

replied on December 30, 2015

Hi there, 

 

I've got 10.3 to test with. What version are you using? 

I won't be able to test until after the conference though. If no one else responds, I'd like to have a crack at this for you. 

 

Ben 

0 0
replied on March 2, 2017

I know this is very old but I've got this working and have moved on to another app using data from LF.  Just wanted to say thanks for the response!

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.