You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

How to find out total named licenses using the SDK (RepositoryAccess)

posted on December 19, 2015 • Show version history

I'm reading the documentation for the LaserficheNamedUserDatabase class inside the Admin namespace, but there doesn't seem to be a method or property that represents the total named licenses assigned to the server. I can only access the current named user count (read-only, read-write, or both).

Context: I have a script inside Workflow where I'm creating users. After creating the user, I want to assign it a named license, but only if there are any left. If not, I need to email an administrator so that they can free up a license and assign it to the new user account manually.

Please let me know how this can be accomplished. Thank you.

0 0
You are not allowed to reply in this post.

Discussion 1

Sign in to reply to this post.