You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Trigger Record center integration in Sharepoint

asked on November 27, 2015 • Show version history

Dears,

 

can Laserfiche  Record center integration be triggered by an action in SharePoint instead of a time scheduled or manual submission?

Thanks,

0 0

Replies

replied on November 30, 2015

Hello Dory,  It has been a couple of years since I have had any processes that did this, but back on Sharepoint 2010 I was able to automatically upload a document when it was added to a Sharepoint library through a Sharepoint Workflow activity.  I moved away from this when Laserfiche introduced Forms and have not even configured it with SP2013, but I would think that the functionality option would still be there.

0 0
replied on November 30, 2015

I can't say that we've really tested anything beyond the manual "Send to" action in the SharePoint UI, but the SP documentation suggests some other methods.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.