You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Beta License Required for LF Mobile 10

asked on November 19, 2015 • Show version history

Hi All,

 

Just upgraded to Laserfiche 10 and the mobile components are no longer working. When I try to launch the configuration page it tells me I need a beta license. How do I get one of these?

 

Cheers!

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (67.08 KB)
0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on November 20, 2015

Hello Chris,

 

Could you please manually generate a license for your mobile server, and place that lf.licx file there. then restart your MobileAppPool. I just performed a few of my own upgrade test from 9.2.1 to 10 and i did not encounter any issues of such. 

0 0

Replies

replied on November 20, 2015

Hello Chris, 

 

Within the default location of C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Mobile, is there a lf.licx file present there?

 

0 0
replied on November 20, 2015

Hi Andrew,

 

No there is no lf.licx file there:-

 

 

Cheers!

0 0
replied on November 20, 2015

Hmmm. I've just look at our LSAP card and I think there has been a typo as part of the licensing. Will raise a support case.

0 0
replied on November 20, 2015

Alright Chris,

 

Thanks for the update.

0 0
replied on November 23, 2015

Issue is that there is something wrong with the licensing.

0 0
replied on November 23, 2015

Ah, I see. Alright thank you for the update. 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.