You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

copy folder in SDK not retaining access rights

SDK
asked on November 8, 2015 • Show version history

In the LF Client, I have the option to retain the access rights when copying an entry.

In the SDK I am trying to copy a folder but it doesn't keep the access rights.

                FolderInfo f = (FolderInfo)flChilds.GetEntryInfo(1);
                //Copy folder with new name
                ;
                
                FolderInfo nf = Folder.GetFolderInfo(f.CopyTo(lfMailboxPath + @"\" + userName, EntryNameOption.FoldersOnly),raSession);

With this code, the folder is copied but is inhering the rights of the parent folder automatically.

How can I keep the access rights in the SDK?

I also try using Entry.Copy() but is the same.

 

Thank you

Gian

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on November 9, 2015

I actually found it a few minutes after posting.

I had to use

EntryNameOption.IncludeAcls

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.