You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Screenshot web page

asked on September 9, 2015

I have a web page, with this page capture only the metadata document but I want to capture the screenshot of this page in tiff format and save with metadata in the laserfiche repository.

1 0

Replies

replied on September 10, 2015 • Show version history

Hi Julio,

 

It sounds like your best option here would be to snapshot the web page you are looking at, select file>print on the web page and select Laserfiche Snapshot as the printer. Then follow the promts to import the document into Laserfiche.

 

Hope this helps! smileyyes

0 0
replied on September 10, 2015 • Show version history
Thanks Chris but I need to make the process automatic, is not whether there is any way to do so with the use of a DLL.
0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.