Laserfiche is pleased to announce the release of the Laserfiche Mobile 9.3 app for the Windows phone, tablet, and desktop (Windows 8.1 and later). This app supports English, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, and French.
Laserfiche Mobile 9.3 Enhancements include:
- The Laserfiche Mobile Windows app includes all features in the iOS and Android app.
- The Note feature lets you create a new document, type text in it, and upload it to the repository as a note.
- Image editing can be applied to attachments uploaded to a form.
- Multiple electronic documents can be shared to other apps outside of Laserfiche. This lets users attach multiple electronic documents to an email.
- Libraries have been removed in preparation for the "Starred" feature coming in Laserfiche 10.
Test drive the app
· Users can register for a temporary account using an existing email address or Laserfiche Support Site account.
· Users have their own repository to explore but cannot see or access documents from other users.
1. Download the Laserfiche Mobile 9.3 app from Windows App Store.
The Laserfiche Mobile Team
August 25th, 2015