You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Get Current Entry Name (SDK and Workflow)

asked on July 8, 2015 • Show version history

I'm writing an SDK script that will be run by a workflow when a new folder is created in LF that meets specific criteria.
To elaborate, I've set up a template with a boolean field that when set to 'yes' will trigger a rule and start the workflow that will run my script. 
Using DocumentServices and RepositoryAccess (the .NET APIs) how would I get the field information of the folder triggering the workflow?
Using LFSO I know this can be done with something like:

dafields = ((LFFolder)this.Entry).FieldData;
            fieldval= dafields.get_FieldAsString(fieldname);

I'm assuming the .NET libraries work similarly? I know I need EntryInfo and GetFieldValue, I'm just not sure how to reference the folder that triggered the workflow.

Thanks in advance!

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on July 8, 2015

this.BoundEntryInfo.Name will give you the name in WF SDK activities. Though, you could also just do GetTokenValue("Entry Name") and save a call to Laserfiche.

1 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.