You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Using Alternate Calendar

asked on June 11, 2015 • Show version history

I'm attempting to use the following MultiDatesPicker jQuery calendar and when I try to apply it to a "Single Line" field, the field will change behavior to act as a standard "Date" field, using the same Forms-style drop-down and also with the "calendar" icon next to the input box.  I'm assuming this is because Forms also uses the "datepicker" module (which is also a requirement of the above-linked plugin.)

$(document).ready(function () {
    $.getScript('/Forms/js/jquery-ui.multidatespicker.js', function() {
      $('#q31 input').multiDatesPicker();
    });
});

 

Is there something I need to do to override the standard datepicker module? Any help appreciated.

 

Edit:

It looks like when I apply the above, the "hasDatePicker" class is added to the Field, even though this is a Single Line field. I'm sure this is causing most/some of the issue

<input id="Field31" class="singleline cf-medium user-success hasDatepicker" type="text" vo="e" list="datalist31" maxlength="4000" name="Field31" min="1900-01-01" max="2200-12-31">

 

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on June 11, 2015 • Show version history

I managed to figure this out by removing any "hasDatepicker" class from the document.

$('.hasDatepicker').removeClass('hasDatepicker');

I assume this means that I won't be able to have a standard Forms Date field on this form, but that's okay.

$(document).ready(function () {
   $.getScript('/Forms/js/jquery-ui.multidatespicker.js', function() {
      $('#q31 input').multiDatesPicker();
      $('.hasDatepicker').removeClass('hasDatepicker');
   });
});

 

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.