You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

Participant Users In LF Forms

posted on May 11, 2015 • Show version history

How do you  set up Participant Licensed Users as well as assign security using a LDAP  group in LF Forms? The LDAP settings are configured and tested on the Participant tab under System Security.

0 0
replied on May 11, 2015

I got it,  I needed to sync after IT added the user.  Thanks for all of your help

0 0
replied on May 11, 2015 • Show version history

Thank you Blake,

I was able to find and attempt the instructions that you reference before originally posting, but I still am unable to make the participant license work with LDAP.  Would it be possible for you to  send me a  screen shot of a participant's users settings using LDAP?

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.