You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Auto OMR tokens not operating properly

asked on March 5, 2015 • Show version history

Hey,

I'm having an issue with Auto-OMR tokens.  Even when it's returning a value that should represent a "No", it's filling my field with "Yes".

I've adjusted various settings to no avail.  Neither alignment method, nor confidence level seem to have no effect on the issue.

 

I have the token dropping into a drop-down field with Yes and No.  I have tried putting this into a text field and the issue remains.

 

Any help would be appreciated.  I've been working on this all morning and I'm completely stumped here.

Thanks!

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on March 5, 2015

I upgraded this particular machine to the latest QF version and it's working now.

0 0

Replies

replied on March 5, 2015

Will one or the other always be checked on the form? For instance if it is not a Yes it will always be a No?

John

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.