You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Prompted for saving unchanged files

asked on February 20, 2015 • Show version history

I'm currently experiencing an issue when opening electronic documents within Laserfiche, specifically excel documents. When opening an excel document and not making any changes and exiting I am prompted with this window:

The only thing is no changes were made to the document. The current version that it is using is client version 9.1.1 and 9.2 with server version 9.2. I have tested this with other user accounts and different machines and still receive this prompt. Is there a setting that will bypass this?

 

Update:

This is only happening to machines that have windows 2013. Machines that have 2010 are not experiencing this issue.

0 0

Replies

replied on February 23, 2015

I don't think there is currently a workaround for this, it appears the Laserfiche Office Plugin is incorrectly detecting that you made a change to the spreadsheet. I have filed a bug report (SCR 124416) and we will look into fixing this.

0 0
replied on June 26, 2015

Hi Guys,

 

do we have a fix for this yet?

 

Many thanks

Tina

0 0
replied on July 1, 2015

Hi Tina,

This fix should be included in the coming Laserfiche release, which would be Laserfiche 10.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.