You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

Snapshot - I don't want to type my password every time

posted on January 27, 2015

How do you save your password in snapshot so you don't have to type it every time. I am doing nothing different than I was previously doing, I just save my profile to the default profile. Up until 10:35am it was saving my password, after 10:35 it is asking me for a password every time I print.

0 0
replied on January 27, 2015

When the prompt comes up, does the repository drop down information also come up?  Do you see more than one or change between repositories?

0 0
replied on January 27, 2015 • Show version history

It saves my server, repository, and username, just asks for the password. They have multiple repositories but it is not changing.

 

I ended up changing the password to blank so I could just press enter.

0 0
replied on January 28, 2015

Please open a case with Support so we can explore the matter further.

0 0
replied on January 27, 2015

It is snapshot 9.2, UAC is not even enabled, it drives me crazy. I am changing the file name every so many prints and saving the profile and that is saving fine, it is just prompting me for my password each time.

0 0
replied on January 27, 2015 • Show version history

What version of Snapshot and the LF client do you have?
Make sure that you have UAC set to never notify and that your log-in has full rights to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Laserfiche 

 If you are running the older version, there is a kb you need to apply.
 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.