You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

Forms - Disable Javascript on Show Submitted Form

posted on January 7, 2015 • Show version history

I have javascript on my form for user interactivity and I want to disable it for the form displayed on the Thank You page when you choose Show Submitted Form.

 

I also have a download button and expected that if the app could find the download button then I could tell it not to run my code but for some reason it does not work. Here is the code I am using to detect the download button, I have also tried other methods of detecting the button without any success.

 

    if ($('#sub-download-btn').length > 0) {
       }else{

//My Code Here

}

Also tried looking at the page URL to see if it contained the word submit.

 

    if (window.location.href.indexOf("Submit") > -1) {
       }else{
//My code here
  }

 

0 0
replied on January 8, 2015 • Show version history

Checking page URL containing "Submit" won't work since the form is inside iframe. You can check the correct URL by developer tools on iframe element.

I tested with (window.location.href.indexOf("showformsubmission") > -1) and it worked.

Or you can use (window.submissionPageCheck) as Dustin replied in https://answers.laserfiche.com/questions/65597/Submitter-Print-Form-Option-Not-Expanding-Collapsable-Sections

0 0
replied on January 12, 2015

Perfect, didn't realize someone had already posted. Thank you its working now!

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.