You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

"Laserfiche Social BPM service" can not be found

asked on November 6, 2014

When I try configure LF fORMS to conect the LF SocialBPM service I recieve the messege: 

"The specified Laserfiche Social BPM service can not be found"

Can someone help me?  smiley

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER
replied on November 6, 2014 • Show version history

What are you entering as the Laserfiche Social BPM site URL? Please note that you have to leave off "https"

The site URL should look like this:

0 0

Replies

replied on March 30, 2015

I am having the same issue.  "

"The Laserfiche Social BPM service could not be found. Please contact your Laserfiche Administrator."
 
I have tried it with SSL, without SSL, without the prefix HTTP or HTTPS and with and without a suffix "/"
 
Nothing seems to work.
 
Strangely, I can access the Social BPM site directly... using the same URL...
 
I think it might be an SSL certification mis-match.. but still troubleshooting.
 
Any ideas would be helpful.
 
Thanks,
1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.