You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

LFAPI and Visual Fox Pro

SDK
asked on November 6, 2014 • Show version history

I'm looking for some direction on the use of the current SDK with VFP 9. I would have assumed we would utilize COM and do something along these lines:

conn = CreateObject(“LFSO90.Connection”)

But subsequent calls to members that should be available (e.g., conn.Login) throw "OLE error code 0x80020006: Unknown Name."

 

We know our "conn" object is not null after createobject is called. I thought someone might have a snippet from VFP9 and LF9 API or perhaps see where we are going wrong.

 

 

Thanks
 

 

 

 

0 0

Replies

replied on November 6, 2014

It appears that both Login and CreateDoucment are no longer part of the API so hopefully that explains the Unknown Name error.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.