You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Admin user with has limited folder rights?

asked on August 28, 2014 • Show version history

 Perhaps someone can shed some light for me here as I think I may be missing something simple.  I'm currently logged into Laserfiche as the LF Admin account (not linked to any AD).  However, when I right click on a specific sub folder, I have limited rights (see screenshot).Howe

 

However, that folder is inheriting the rights from the root folder (which should give Admin full rights)?  What am I missing??

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on August 28, 2014

Select the "Effective Rights" tab and make sure Admin is selected as the user. What does it say there?

1 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.