You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Can we digitally sign a document inside Laserfiche?

asked on July 24, 2014 • Show version history

We just purchased CoSign digital signature through RICOH. We thought the CoSign should be connected to Laserfiche. However, after reading through the guide, I did not find that documents could be signed inside laserfiche. Don't know if I had missed anything? It will make our workflow design much easier, if we can sign inside Laserfiche.

Can CoSign be integrated with Laserfiche at all? 

Please help!

0 0

Answers

APPROVED ANSWER
replied on July 24, 2014

I think I found the answer to my question from http://www.arx.com/products/cosign-connections/laserfiche/

I am sorry for the stupid question. I have tried, but could not delete my question. :)

1 0
SELECTED ANSWER
replied on July 24, 2014

No such thing as a stupid questionwink

 

We can take it down if you want, but I'd rather leave it in case other people run into the same issue.

1 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.