You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Synchronize Users Deselected Most LDAP Participant Users

asked on June 24, 2014 • Show version history

We have a total of 60 participant licenses. We had around 50 of them assigned to various LDAP accounts. I just clicked on the Synchronize Users button and now there are only 6 assigned. I really don't want to have to go through and assign them all over again since doing a search takes forever because we have so many objects to search for. Any ideas?

 

Forms v.9.1.1.1517  9.2.0.853

2 0

Replies

replied on October 6, 2014

I just opened a support case with our VAR. Dave, I would recommend you do the same thing so they can get as much information as possible on this problem so we can get it resolved.

2 0
replied on July 16, 2014

There were no errors. I did go through and reassign them and everything has been working fine since.

1 0
replied on August 8, 2014

I thought everything was OK until today. The same thing happened again. We are Forms v.9.1.1.1522 now. There is nothing in the Event viewer that gives any indication as far as I can tell.

1 0
replied on October 1, 2014 • Show version history

We just had the same thing last night using Forms 9.2.0.853. No messages in Event Viewer on the Forms server.

Is anyone else besides Dave and I experiencing this?

1 0
replied on June 25, 2014

Is there any error message logged in Event Viewer during synchronization?

0 0
replied on October 1, 2014

We have experienced the same thing twice.  I ended up making someone a full user in order to make sure they had access all the time and not get kicked off.

 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.