You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Remove Excess Whitespace.

asked on June 12, 2014

 

How would I go about removing the whitespace beside q33 and 34. I've tried editing the label-left class, the email class, the alerts class.. and cannot get the box and label to shift to the left.

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER SELECTED ANSWER
replied on June 12, 2014 • Show version history

That help text above the field is actually still part of the label class, but if you drill down a bit more with the CSS, you should be able to slide the field left while retaining the help text.

 

Try this code instead:

#q33 label.cf-label {display:none;}
1 0
replied on June 12, 2014

Very nice, thank you!

0 0
replied on April 3, 2015

Is there a way to do the inverse of this?  Hide all cf-label by default, then show in the few cases where I want them?

0 0

Replies

replied on June 12, 2014

Try hiding the label

 

#q34 .label {

display:none;

}

 

Or something like that

0 0
replied on June 12, 2014

Using  

#q34 label {

   display: none ;

}

Does what I want except it removes the label at the top of the text box.

0 0
replied on June 12, 2014

That's a label above the text box? or is that the writing that is supposed to be above the field? Odd, maybe you need to drill down a little more to get a more specific item to hide then. Or you need to use Javascript to put that sentence back above the field

0 0
replied on June 12, 2014

What does the script look like for that ? Whenever I use that css it removes the label to the left and the one above the box. 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.