You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Feature Request: 3rd Party Plugins for LF Client

asked on April 2, 2014 • Show version history

 

Hi Laserfiche and everyone,

 

I'd like to be able to extend the Laserfiche client to add more functionality for our customers, such as a universal viewer.

 

For example, adding to the main preview pane:

 

  • A document is selected and the preview pane could show the document in my universal viewer. A common request we hear "why can I only preview scanned images?" and the follow-up question: "You mean I have to snapshot *everything*??"
  • A document is select and a Peoplesoft (or other CRM) page is displayed, that relates to the document.
  • A document is selected and anything we want can happen...

 

 

 

Universal Viewer Mockup

 

People Soft Mockup

1 0

Replies

replied on April 2, 2014

Great request!

0 0
replied on June 12, 2014 • Show version history

Yes this feature is requested and is needed for just about every site.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.