You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Remember me?

asked on March 10, 2014

 

No I am not asking for immortality!!  I am wondering if there is a way to have Forms default to not have the Remember Me choice checked.  I have a situation were many people share the same pc during the day and thus need to log into a form individually.

 

Thank you for your help,

Jeff

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER
replied on March 10, 2014 • Show version history

Hi, well there isn't an interface within the product to easily remove it but lets not let that stop us.

 

Find file Login.cshtml that is under E-Forms\View\Account and change it so the option is unchecked and hidden.

 

<span class="checkbox" style="margin-left:20px;display:none;">
<label for="RememberMe">
   @Html.CheckBoxFor(m => m.RememberMe)
   @Resources.STR_LOGIN_REMEMBER_ME
</label>
</span>

 

So I added a display:none; to the parent element and I removed 'new { @checked = "checked" }' so it defaults to unchecked.

 

Just be careful on upgrades because the change will be overwritten and make sure to keep a copy of the original in case you want to go back or run into trouble.

 

1 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.