You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

8.1.2 Installation Guide

asked on February 19, 2014 • Show version history

 

Specifically looking for the install command line options.  For whatever reason I'm unable to find that guide online.

 

Was that the same as currently available?

 

\\path\setup.exe -iacceptlicenseagreement -noui (or -silent) ? 

 

or was it setup.exe /s /v/qn ?

 

 

 

thanks

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 19, 2014

We didn't start having online help until 8.2, I believe, so that's why you can't find it. I don't think it was the same, but there should be a copy of the documentation on the installation media or once installed. It would be lfadmin.chm underneath Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Laserfiche\Document.

1 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.