You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Export/Import Theme on a Form?

asked on February 7, 2014

 I was wondering if we were able to import/export a theme in Forms? I would love to be able to manually edit the XML? of the export file so I can easily manage changes I wish to make without the hassles I have been having with setting up a new theme in Forms 9.1

 

  • Some of the issues I have is with hash values for colors not staying when I leave different menus
  • Logo changing filepath as I move my mouse around the screen
  • General frustration with the above items

 

I am hoping there is a way to get around this, maybe by manually editing a theme export file or making a little tool I can use to create the settings I want and import that into my LF Forms Installation

 

0 0

Answers

APPROVED ANSWER
replied on February 11, 2014

You cannot import or export themes. The issues you described will be fixed in an upcoming Forms maintenance release.

0 0
replied on February 11, 2014

Can I get an ETA on that? 

 

Is this better on certain browsers as opposed to others?

0 0
SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 11, 2014 • Show version history

9.1.1 is currently scheduled for March.

 

For me, things generally work better on Chrome than other browsers. That's completely anecdotal, though.

 

When I have styling elements that I want to re-use across multiple forms, I do the styling in an external CSS file and import it into the forms I want using JQuery's append() function. It takes a bit overhead to manage them, but it works for me since CSS allows more fine-grained styling, which I need in Forms that I work on.

0 0
SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 11, 2014 • Show version history

9.1.1 is currently scheduled for March.

 

For me, things generally work better on Chrome than other browsers. That's completely anecdotal, though.

 

When I have styling elements that I want to re-use across multiple forms, I do the styling in an external CSS file and import it into the forms I want using JQuery's append() function. It takes a bit overhead to manage them, but it works for me since CSS allows more fine-grained styling, which I need in Forms that I work on.

0 0

Replies

replied on November 4, 2015

Further to this question then it seems their is not way to back up a Custom Theme?

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.