You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

About Updating Repository Field Values Directly

asked one day ago

Hello,

I have a table in the repository database called dbo.propval.

I need to update the values of a specific field, and I am considering modifying the following columns directly:

  • str_val

  • short_str_val

Would updating these two columns be sufficient to change the actual value of the field?

I understand that this approach is not recommended, secure, or officially supported. However, my question is whether modifying these columns directly would actually update the field value in the repository and whether the changes would be correctly reflected in the system.

Could you please confirm whether updating these two columns is sufficient for this purpose, or if there are any other related columns or tables that also need to be updated?

Thank you.

1 0

Replies

replied 2 hours ago

any update

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.