I was wondering if it was intended functionality for a display rule to hide a field in a table to only hide the fillable portion of the field and not the column itself like it does in a form?
For example, I created a test template and added a table with two columns (both single line fields) and set the second column to hide and save data always, but when I preview the template and when it's applied to a document, only the fillable portion of it is hidden but the column is still there:
I am curious if this is intended or a bug? I had assumed based on field rule functionality in Forms and by the wording in the documentation about this feature that it would hide the whole column, but if that's not the case then I will need to rethink my template designs.
Thanks in advance!