You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Cloud Dynamic Fields and Project Workspaces

asked on August 18 • Show version history

In Cloud I've set up a project workspace (Client Cases) for client demo work, that way all the demo tables, workflows, etc. have their own place to live and not clutter up our main (Global) workspace.  I'm not sure if I'm correct on this, but it appears the new Dynamic Fields has a limitation where it cannot reference tables created outside of the default Global workspace.  

If this is true, are there plans on improving this?

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on August 18 • Show version history

Hi Jake,

You are correct that currently only resources in the global workspace are available for dynamic fields.  We are discussing ways to enable repositories to access resources in specific projects, but we have no estimate for when we'll have a solution available.

 

Andrew

2 0
replied on August 18

Thanks for the insights!

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.