You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Inquiry About Retrieving Transaction Creation and Modification Dates from the Laserfiche Database

asked on August 16

Dear Laserfiche Support Team,

I am currently using Laserfiche as our electronic document management and archiving system, and I have access to the Laserfiche database.

I would like to inquire whether it is possible to retrieve the creation date and last modification date of a transaction directly from the Laserfiche database using the transaction number (Document ID).

Specifically, I would like to know:

  • Which database table(s) contain the transaction creation and modification dates?
  • Can these dates be retrieved using the transaction number as a reference?
  • Is there an official or recommended SQL query for retrieving this information?

I would appreciate your guidance on the correct and supported approach for obtaining this information from the Laserfiche database.

Best regards,
Abdulrahim Salah

0 0

Replies

replied on August 17 • Show version history

Hi,

q: Which database table(s) contain the transaction creation and modification dates?

a: table dbo.toc contains the entry creation and modification dates. dbo.toc.created and dbo.toc.modified are the columns you want, i believe.

 

q: Can these dates be retrieved using the document number as a reference?
a: Yes, you can select them on column: dbo.toc.tocid

 

q: Is there an official or recommended SQL query for retrieving this information?
a: No, we do not have an official recommended SQL query for retrieving information other than using Laserfiche Server

hope these would help!

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.