You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Can't get Workflow Designer to perform HTTP form posts/web requests -- [0239-WF6] URI not valid?

asked on August 12

I'm trying to build a workflow that makes calls to Microsoft Graph using the HTTP Form Post and HTTP Web Request activities. I've verified the calls work in Postman, but in Workflow Designer, whenever I try to run the workflow, the activities always fail with a "The specified value is not valid. [0239-WF6]" error pointed at the URI parameter.

My URI looks like this: https://login.microsoftonline.com/<tenant>/oauth2/v2.0/Authorize

I've tried it with and without parameters and it always gives me an error with the URI. Again, it works perfectly fine in Postman.

As an aside, whenever I try to Test Request, I get the error "There was an error while trying to deserialize parameter http://tempuri.org/:data. The InnerException message was 'Invalid enum value 'TestHttpRequest' cannot be deserialized into type 'Laserfiche.Workflow.Connection.KnownOperation'".

Anyone know what problem I'm having and how to get past it? Is it a problem with the Web Service I'm using?

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on August 12

In HTTP Request Activities, the URI is the part after the URL. Your URL is https://login.microsoft.com and your URI would be /<tenant>/oauth2/v2.0/Authorize

1 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.