You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Annotation properties in Quick Fields

asked on August 7

Is there a way to configure repository defaults for annotation properties in Quick Fields (Vers. 11.0.2303.30150)?

PDFs that go through Quick Fields come in with a restriction of "none" which we would like to show as "protected", and the Draw Properties, we'd like to highlight yellow and make line color red.

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on August 11 • Show version history

Or, if you are referring to settings related to 'Convert the PDF annotations to Laserfiche annotations' in Quick Fields, currently there are no available settings that apply to the conversion.

  • The protection level defaults to None, and [Settings]DefaultAnnotationState does not apply
  • The colors of existing PDF annotations are preserved, and default annotation colors do not apply

 

0 0
replied on August 11

I am. I appreciate the responses!!!

1 0

Replies

replied on August 9 • Show version history

Hi Gloria,

As far as I know, currently Quick Fields doesn't provide a way to configure default annotation properties. Annotation restriction level and style need to be set within processing definition.

 

For reference:

Auto-Annotation

Fixed Annotation

0 0
replied on August 11

Thank you. Am I wrong? I believe these two links define placing annotations via Quick Fields. I need to configure the annotation from PDF comments that get converted to Laserfiche annotations.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.